Effective self-organization in teams (Module 2)
Deepening your understanding and application of the Sociocratic Circle-Organization Method (SCM): In module 1, or in your own practical application you will have experienced how facilitating consent leads to more complete and qualitatively better policy-decisions. In module 2 you will learn how the Sociocratic Circle-Organization Method (SCM) can be used to create more effective teamwork.
The contents of the workshop
- Deepening the four basic principles of the sociocratic approach
- Building a circle – roles and functions in a circle
- Formulate vision, mission, aim/offer together – get to know the core process to achieve aims
- Sociocratic development conversation – promoting and demanding an open culture of contact
- Design co-determination in such a way that it motivates co-responsibility and the achievement of common aims
- Leadership – initiate, motivate, support – cooperative leadership through high acceptance
- The memory of the circle logbook
The way we work
Presentations, exercises based on practical examples, development of implementation strategies and application possibilities for your own practice, plenary discussions etc.
18. – 20. September 2019
Time: 09:00 – 17:00
Suzanne Käser, Luzern, Trainer and CSE Certified Sociocracy Expert, Organizer SGO with a focus on Leadership & Change Management, www.suzannekaeser.ch
Co-Lead: Jeannine Brutschin, Solothurn, Certified Sociocratic Facilitator and Social Entrepreneur, www.momoundronja.ch
A reduction for participants from volunteer projects or with low income is possible by arrangement.
When booking module 1 at the same time (CHF 750.-) = CHF 1’650.-
It is an official module according to the guidelines of the Sociocracy Association Austria – Switzerland – Germany.
Executives, HR managers, board members, people from projects, initiatives, organizations, housing projects, facilitators and consultants who want to make their decision-making more effective, participative and transparent.
Information and registration
Suzanne Käser, firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 79 246 82 12